So it hasn’t really been so long since my last post about this Daisychain Sampler business, but it’s chugging along at a nice pace. Here’s a few more letters I’ve finished up since Monday.
I wasn’t so sure about this K, but now I think it’s super cool. It took me a little bit to figure out how this long & short stitch thing worked but I think it worked out pretty well.
I realised partway into stitching this L that I was using the wrong colour of yarn. So I kept with it and used a lighter shade for the center French knots. It’s a little more delicate this way. Yeah, lets go with that.
This M is pretty marvelous if you ask me. I’m tempted to extrapolate a bunch of letters and make a header graphic of it (finally, a header graphic). Or something. We’ll see how things develop.